Wednesday, June 18, 2008

so much going on!



Well We have been through a whirl wind of adventures since my last post and seems as though I'm only now begining to catch my breath.


We went to Washington D.C. for a week, with Stephen. We spent every available minute at the zoo and museums. I have to admit my favorites are the National American Indian Museum (The bead work!! go look at my beady blog for more about that) and I love the National Botanical Gardens. They are cool, misty, with soft music being piped in. Flowers are everywhere! I only wish we could have spent een more time there than we did. (Everything closes down between five and five-thirty).


We also went to the Air and space museum, the natural history museum, and the bead musem (very small).


We left a day early - The national Delegate convention was having a trial to see if Florida got to keep their delegate votes. The hotel we were in was the place where it was being held - all of a sudden there were protesters and guys in suits, lots of security and an all around people zoo. Quite frankly, we bolted.

No comments: